Hakunamatata & Pegasus

our member waiting for you,it is free. 

Here is our entrance:http://richmandating.us/

Hakunamatata

41 year old woman | Los Angeles, CA, United States | Seeking men 40-50 within 50 miles

in her words:
Im confident person,who is friendly,kind,supportve,loving,outgoing,down to earth and respectful...i like laugh and i appreciate people who has good sense of humor..i like witty people..sarcasm..yeah i can handle this but i just dont like it..Im looking for my soulmate.

Pegasus

48 year old woman | Los Angeles, CA, United States | Seeking men 35-55 in California, United States

in her words:

My friends would say I'm easy to get along with, sincere, honest, fun, outgoing and respectful. I'm looking for my best friend and someone who can put a smile on my face and loves family. Please feel free to drop me a line if you have any interest!

评论

此博客中的热门博文

How to find a girlfriend

HOW TO CORRECT USE THE APP TO FIND A HOT GIRL AND MAN

A GOOD WAY TO HELP YOU TO LOOK FOR LOVE AND DATE.