Nia & Vivian


Nia


33 year old woman | Los Angeles, CA, United States | Seeking men 25-45

her words: 

like to kick back and have a good time but also am very driven. I'm looking for someone who does nice things for others and also.... I'm ambitious, driven, kind, compassionate, loving and have a big heart. I don't really have a type I'm seeking, I'm just looking for someone...

Vivian


26 year old woman | Los Angeles, CA, United States | Seeking men 25-40

her words :


Hello everyone i'm Vivian Chinese born and Raised in California. i am using this dating site to find my true love maybe friends and see what will happen.



if you want to know more .clink richmandating.us . it is 100%free and safe for single.

what do you want to know more,leave your comment ,i will reply.




评论

此博客中的热门博文

How to find a girlfriend

HOW TO CORRECT USE THE APP TO FIND A HOT GIRL AND MAN

A GOOD WAY TO HELP YOU TO LOOK FOR LOVE AND DATE.